The QPQ1297 is a high-performance Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) duplexer designed for Band 3 uplink / downlink applications.
The QPQ1297 provides low insertion loss and high rejection, making it an ideal choice for Small Cells. It is housed in a compact, RoHs compliant 2.00 mm x 2.50 mm x 0.93 mm surface mount pacakge (SMP).
The QPQ1297 is part of Qorvo’s extensive portfolio of RF BAW and SAW filters.
- Low Passive Intermodulation (PIM)
- High isolation
- Low insertion loss
- High rejection at key frequencies
- High input power: 30 dBm on downlink
- Wide operating temperature range: −40 to +95 °C
- Small standard package: 2.5 mm x 2.0 mm
- Small cells
|Frequency(MHz)||1,710 to 1,785, 1,805 to 1,880|
|Insertion Loss(dB)||3.0, 3.1|
|Package(mm)||2.00 x 2.50 x 0.93|