Pros of Transporting 5G with Microwave and mmWave
If you are unable to attend this session, feel free to register and a link to the recording will be sent to you afterwards.
Millimeter wave (mmW) spectrum offers new possibilities as a RAN solution — notably the ultra-high capacity to deliver new revenue-generating 5G services and applications. However, to fully leverage mmW as a 5G RAN solution, mobile operators need to understand its capabilities and limitations, as well as where and how to deploy it most effectively.
This webinar examines:
- mmW radio characteristics and radio challenges: capacity, range, line of sight, propagation, path loss limitations
- RF design complexities: link budget, power consumption, antenna size, regulatory considerations
- Key performance requirements for 5G services over mmW networks
- Utilizing multi-user beamforming to enhance capacity
- Network planning and deployment: scalability and densification strategies
Register for the webinar
Would you like some more information on 5G? Qorvo has compiled a curated selection of articles on featured GaN & GaAs products, tech briefs for high-performance GaN & GaAs design and tech requirements for defense & aerospace applications. Download e-book from the Qorvo webiste or contact us for a copy