GaN Systems - GS61008P-EVBHF
The GS61008P-EVBHF evaluation board (EVB) allows the user to evaluate GaN Systems’ GS61008P Enhancement Mode High Electron Mobility Transistors (E-HEMTs) with the Peregrine PE29101 gate driver in a half-bridge configuration. The PE29101 integrated high-speed driver is designed to control the gates of GaN Systems’ E-HEMTs. The outputs of the PE29101 are capable of providing switching transition speeds in the sub nano-second range.
The evaluation board is assembled with a PE29101 gate driver and two GS61008P GaN E-HEMTs. Headers are included for signal input, signal output, and power connections, and probe points are included for waveform measurements.
The operating specifications of the evaluation board are as follows:
• Maximum input operating voltage of 50V (maximum voltage is limited to 50V based on inductor selection, but can be increased to 80V using an inductor with a higher voltage rating)
• Maximum output current of 12A continuous (*)
• Frequency of operation of 0.1 - 5 MHz.
• Minimum high-side output pulse width of 3 ns
• Minimum low-side output pulse width of 3 ns